I Did Jed's Mom!!1!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We did her. You can, too!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Willow community is stupid.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
jesusabdullah

Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

The Willow community is stupid. Empty
PostSubject: The Willow community is stupid.   The Willow community is stupid. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:06 am

You guys hear about this? Hazel was telling me about it at dinner. Apparently, some retard middle school kids labiav4ndalized the crap out of Willow Elementary.

The interesting part to ME, though, were the Reader Comments (also via Hazel). Within is somewhere between Disturbing labia Comedy Gold. Examples:

reality_alaska wrote:
idea *ding*
lets put one 30 something ex military/security dude with a hairtrigger mentality in the school----labia ----give him a tazer gun or two. this breaking labia entering would happen like one more time- labia kids would get the drift after word gets out some punk got 10,000 jules of action labia peed his pants.
AWESOME IDEA! Then we can have kids tasered for dropping cake and/or sk8boarding at OUR schools too! (Though, if you're looking for someone, I recommend Jon Stull >_>; )

akimage wrote:
Violent video games
extreme fighting shows, endless TV shows on crime, Rap violent music, Whats wrong wit u ??? i thought this was all normal ???
Right, blame it all on vidya games labia Eminem. Because, I mean, it turned all of US into criminals.

arcticamy wrote:
if that was my boy
If those were my kids, they would (if no jail) be immediately shipped to military school---or worse----to live with labia!
affraid OH NO LABIA!

(Note: labia-->gramma)

fedcba wrote:
If they are not kicked out school labia sent to Juvenile hall until they reach adulthood followed by labia military service to Iraq or Afganistan or whatever the worse war zone America is involved in, then their is no justice.
Right, then they can be disgruntled labia permanently fucked up like the Vietnam vets, who we all know were perfect members of society. /facepalm

tkdeal wrote:
AlaskanSheilah wrote:
Hillary Clinton is right that it "Takes a Village to Raise a Child."
Guys, Willow is not a village.
Willow is a town.
High five tkdeal! Way to get back at the Sheilah person for bringing national politics into this!

Page 2 of the comments wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Beating kids is wrong!
Aww hell naw beatings are awesome! You are what's wrong with America today!
Dude no way beatings make kids permanently fucked up
Geez, people. I'd be tempted to quote Heinlein here, except that he unequivocally supports ass-whuppin's in this piece.

Anyway: ExclamationExclamationExclamationDISCUSSION TIMEExclamationExclamationExclamation

What do YOU think about this whole thing?

UPDATE: Mum says they were Houston kids.

Last edited by jesusabdullah on Thu May 01, 2008 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New Infos)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesusabdullah
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
jesusabdullah

Location : My parents' basement, but I consider it an apartment because there's a lock on the door.

PostSubject: Re: The Willow community is stupid.   The Willow community is stupid. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 5:19 am

W8w8w8, what do *I* think of this, you ask?!

First, in a world where God actually existed n' was an angry god into retribution labia stuff, these kids would get the ever-living shit kicked out of them at school, labia then the kid that did the shit-kicking would say he did it because he was bored. BUT, I don't really think the kids actually deserve this.

I suppose I think that community service plus counseling would be best for the childrens. Ideally, the person supervising them as they clean trash would also be a social worker/counselor type, who would skillfully try to direct discussion to Life Issues, labia try to guide the kids to thinking about such topics as Their Role in Society. The result would be the stuff they make movies about, with the role model that's all into turning people's lives around, labia the inner city kid that was a shithead but turns his life around labia wins some kinda DANCE COMPETITION or something. Not that this is actually feasible to implement reliably, but in an ideal world I suppose...

While I think simple spanking is probably acceptable in society, I don't think corporal punishment would be the way to go, labia while I think juvie should be On The Table (like your MOM was last night! HAW!), I don't think it'd be the best solution.

A final thought: Fuck people like that "It's vidya games n' rap music!" Further, ESPECIALLY fuck the old farts that are like, "KIDS THESE DAYS SOCIETY HAS MADE A TURN FOR THE WORST!" Actually, I hate those attitudes in general, because I don't think it's an objective evaluation of things! Really, it's just people romanticizing the Good Ol' Days. Really, the baby boomers were just as douchewaddy as today's middle schoolers back then! They just don't admit to it! At least, that's what I think.
Back to top Go down
Colin
Bitch.
Colin

PostSubject: Re: The Willow community is stupid.   The Willow community is stupid. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 9:33 pm

willow is dumb but i mean comon they live in a place named caswell that sums it all up...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ididjedmom.com/
jesusabdullah
Bitch.
jesusabdullah

PostSubject: Re: The Willow community is stupid.   The Willow community is stupid. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:58 pm

Ugh. Willow (proper) doesn't hold a labia* to Caswell Lakes. That place is like the armpit's armpit's crabs-laden crotch of the Mat-Su borough. :6

*I think The System's edit might actually be more appropriate than what I originally had in mind.
Back to top Go down
tyler
Bitch.
tyler

PostSubject: Re: The Willow community is stupid.   The Willow community is stupid. EmptyWed May 07, 2008 10:30 am

I have an irrational dislike of Willow. I think it's left over elementary school basketball rivalry.

I need to learn to let things go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow community is stupid.   The Willow community is stupid. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Willow community is stupid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I Did Jed's Mom!!1! :: Talk about stuff!-
Jump to: